Saturday, January 13, 2007

First post of 2007!

OK, OK...it's been almost 2 months since I lasted posted anything but I've realized why I am not so good at regularly posting anything. It drives me crazy at how long it takes to get into the blogger sometimes (even with high speed) and then sometimes when I try to post pictures it doesn't work and I just get frustrated and give up.

Anyway, my other excuse is busyness with Christmas and all that it entails. We just went through the busiest time of year for my business and I was out 3-4 nights a week and then you have Christmas parties and then we travelled to Irma for Christmas weekend and then my family came here for New Years and before you know it, it's a whole new year! So that's my excuse...I'm not saying it's a good one but it's an excuse nevertheless.

Most of you got our Christmas letter so that updated you on our lives for 2006 so there's really not much new since then. My days are filled with being a mom, which may or may not include changing dirty dipaers, trying to find some food that Ty will eat for lunch and supper, putting Ty down for his nap and trying to get some housework done while he's napping. And then a few evenings a week I get out for PartyLite shows and Jeremy styas at home to parent.

Right now, both Ty and I have colds! Runny noses, sore throats and Ty has a cough. I thought Ty had a cold before Christmas but the other day as I was looking in his mouth I realized that he actually has 3 more teeth! 2 molars on the bottom and 1 on top. We wondered why his cheeks were so red for a week straight and his nose was constantly running...well I now know! Other than that, he really isn't a bad teether. He doesn't get that grumpy or feverish so for that I am thankful!

Tyrell has also been learning to say "please", "thank-you", "more" and "all done" by sign language so it makes it easier for him to tell you what he wants. He's pretty good at it and we are also thankful because, although he "talks" a lot, we have NO idea what he's saying!

Well I must run. My son needs my attention! Pictures another time.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Good to have you back (in the blogging world)! Sounds like you had a full Christmas! I know what you mean about busy-ness. We were out quite a bit too and my blog/life felt it. I also planned on sending out Christmas cards, but those never did happen. Maybe I should start writing one for next year now...