




I tried posting pictures about a week ago and got frustrated trying so I am trying again as I realize that I haven't updated our blog in a LONG time. Life gets busy and the last thing I think about doing after I put Tyrell to bed is blogging. Usually I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep...side effects of this pregnancy thing! Anyway, here are some updated pics of our son! Enjoy!
3 comments:
First of all, congratulations on "that pregnancy thing!" So exciting! Second, what a cutie! Ty's getting SO big! I haven't seen him since Christmas '05! Even from one picture post to another he's changed!
He's sooo cute ... look at the curls!! Thanks for updating, I should try that one of these days!! :)
Your little guy is so sweet, I love his curly hair! Congratulations on your pregnancy too! When are you due? Our date is September 10th
Post a Comment