Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tooth #2





Last night we noticed that Tyrell has another tooth...that'd be #2 on the bottom. And teething hasn't been too bad. He gets a little fussy for a few days and a rash on his bumb and then all of a sudden he has a tooth. I've heard some horror stories about teething and I have to say that I've been blessed not to have to deal with too much craziness (with kid #1 anyway).

On another note, how do you get your kids to eat a variety of foods?? I'm at my wits end! Ty LOVES his cereal and carrots, peas and sweet potatoes are also high up on his list of likes but then there are pears, peaches, plums that he closes his mouth tight for. And if you do get some in his mouth his whole body shudders and then he gags like he's eating somethig absolutely disgusting. I can manage to get him to eat applesauce and bananas and a whole lot more of those if I mix it with cereal but he definitely has his long list of dislikes. Green beans are OK for a few spoonfuls but then it's no good. I guess I'll just keep trying.

Jeremy just bought me a much better digital camera for Mother's Day so I've added some pics that I've taken in the last week of Ty! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Keep trying over and over and over and over!!!! That is about all you can do and eventually they realize ... oh, that's not so bad afterall, or they decide they truely do not like that particular food!! But thank your lucky stars his list of likes are mostly vegetables ... that is rare, most kids go for the sweets!!

Paul and Laura said...

I love the expression on Ty's face (in the tub)!!!

amy said...

He is one very cute little guy!