Ok, it's really hot today but I keep reminding myself to enjoy it because it doesn't last very long and last year we hardly got any hot or warm weather to speak of. Ty doesn't seem to mind this weather as long as we keep him hydrated. He seems to love to be outside. This past weekend was our annual ball tournament. Jeremy was in charge and I played ball so we spent a lot of time at the ball park in the heat. I slathered Ty with sunscreen and made sure he wore a hat and stayed in the shade and he did pretty well. Mom and Dad, on the other hand, have some red spots but nothing crazy.
In the last few days Ty has also cut his fourth tooth. So in the past 6 weeks he has cut 4 teeth and I really must say again that teething (so far) hasn't been as hellish as some moms have warned me about.
Yesterday Grandma Laura and Jeremy's aunt, Donna, came for a visit. It was the first time that Donna had seen Ty so, of course, out came the cameras and lots of pictures were taken. I truly can't believe he's been in our lives for 8 months already. Time flies! He has been sleeping through the night again for most of the past week, which I am thrilled about. He was sleeping through the night for awhile and then for about a month he was getting once a night to eat again. Growth spurt??? But I am more than happy to let him sleep for 12 hours and then I get my 8 hours of sleep a night too!
This weekend we are going camping with Darryl & Sheri so I am waiting to see how Ty takes to this new adventure. It'll be his first time camping in a tent and we are hoping for some nice weather. I am not sure how it'll be if it's rainy and cold but we'll take it as it comes. Jeremy's cousin, Mark, also gets married this weekend so we will be driving back up to Edmonton for that as well!
Anyway, that is my update for the last couple of weeks. I'll let you know how the camping turns out!
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment