Thursday, April 13, 2006

We're sleeping throught the night!


I realize that my last couple of posts have been all about sleep but, for a relatively new mom, that's about the most important thing in the world and seems to be about the only thing you think about for much of each day! Anyway, Tyrell has slept through the night for the last 2 nights and I can't be happier, although, now that I say that he will most likley wake up at least 2 or 3 times tonight...I'll knock on wood. Life is a lot more bearable when you aren'y walking around in the land of zombies for 12 hours a day. Last week that was me! Ty was getting up around 5 am each morning and I was not the happiest or most pleasant person to be around, I'm sure!

Tyrell is also rolling over constantly now. But once he gets to his stomach he's not quite sure what to do and will, inevitably, cry bloody murder so that mom will come running and turn him over to his back once again. I'm not sure if he'll ever crawl seeing that laying on his front isn't his most favorite position to be in.

He is also STILL making strange at times which can be quite a chore but he seems to eventually warm up to people and usually gives them a big grin as soon as they hand hime back to mommy or daddy. Last weekend we were visting friends who have older children and that was a whole new ball game for Ty. All the noise didn't sit quite right with him and it was a challenge to get him to sleep and for mom and dad to sleep as well. Early Saturday morning Jeremy was up with him for 45 minutes while he screamed at the top of his lungs and woke the entire household! It's funny how children get used to the regular routine so quickly and want to be at home in their own bed.

This weekend we are off to visit Grandpa Dennis, Grandma Ruth and Uncle Robin in Hudson Bay for Easter. Uncle Darryl & Auntie Sheri will also join us there so it should be a good time together visiting with everyone. Grandpa and Grandma don't see Ty as often as they might like and I'm sure they will be amazed at how much he has grown...he changes constantly! I'll try to get some Reimer family pictures posted for all to see!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Isn't sleeping through the night a treat?!?! I can't believe how much Ty has grown even since we saw him in February! Hope you have a very Happy Easter ... say hi to everyone in H.Bay from us too!!

Paul and Laura said...

Hi! Glad to hear Ty is rolling over! Can hardly wait to see him again. Hope he has some smiles left for grandpa Paul and grandma Laura!!!