Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Finally some sleep!


Ty has been sleeping much better lately and it seems to have come after we started feeding him cereal. The past week and a half he has not been up at night to eat. He still wakes up but all we have to do is put his soother back in his mouth or cover his face with a blanket (he likes to sleep like this, we are not trying to smother him :) ) and he goes right back to sleep. This has made my days much easier because this only takes about 30 seconds and I can then go right back to sleep! Now, of course, as soon as I say this he will start being crazy at night again (Murphy's Law) but I am enjoying this new schedule as long as it lasts.

Ty also rolled over from his back to his front the other day for the first time as well. I didn't see it but all of a sudden I realized he was on his tummy. that didn't last long because he really doesn't enjoy laying like that for long and he hasn't rolled over since but...it's a milestone.

He turns 5 months old this Thursday and I can't believe it's been 5 months alreay. He's growing like a weed and he's learning how to keep mom hopping. He's got a very contagious giggle so we love to make him laugh whenever possible. And it's funny the things you do and say to get him to laugh...nothing like a baby to turn an adult into a babbling idiot!

1 comment:

Paul and Laura said...

Good morning! I enjoy reading your update....keep them coming!
You should be a writer....you're very good at putting things down on paper!