Sunday, May 21, 2006

An update!


Well the last time I posted anytyhing, we were working on getting Tyrell to sleep through the night and I can finally say that he is doing that more often than not. We had a few nights of some crying on Ty's part and no sleep on my part but we have rounded a corner (I hope)!

In the past month Ty has gotten his first tooth, started sleeping through the night, rolled back from his stomach to his back, is moving across the floor on his tummy backwards (today he got stuck under the couch) and was dedicated at church on Mother's Day (my first :)). We even got the chance to see Great Grandma Bradford for the first time as well as Kendal & Krista (Jeremy's cousins) when we made a very quick trip to Saskatoon a few Sundays ago. For the child dedication, both sets of grandparents as well as Uncle Brad and Uncle Robin made their way to Lloydminster. It was great!

Tyrell is also working through making strange and we have some screaming sessions every once in a while but the only way to get him over that is to keep exposing him to new people (so I'm told). So far that theory isn't working too well but here's hoping!

Anyway, that's a small update in our lives right now. I've also attached a picture of us and Great Grandma Bradford.

1 comment:

Paul and Laura said...

What a good looking bunch! We're proud of you!