Friday, February 10, 2006

My heart is full!






I thought I'd add a few pictures I took last week. We have been so blessed with a content and happy son...I really couldn't have asked for anything better! And everyone tells me it is preparing me for my second child who will be the exact oppostie of the first...well...we'll see. Right now I am enjoying being a mother of one boy who never lacks in the smile department. And he's starting to laugh out loud which is highly contagious.

Today I am overcome with love for my son. Love at first sight only happens when you have a child and despite how tired I usually am because Ty decides to be up at least 3 times per night, I no longer can imagine life without him. My heart is full! How could you not love a face like this!

2 comments:

Paul and Laura said...

What a beautiful grandson we have! And an awesome mother! We share in your joy of being a mom! Nothing quite like it!

Bonnie said...

you summed it up!! Being a mom is GREAT!!! The good/fun/funny moments always far outweigh the bad ones even when they are 2 & 4!!!