
My cousin, Bonnie, sent me her website and I thought it was a great idea for updating everyone about the life and times of our family as well. I can post pictures and keep you up to date with how fast our son is growing!
Speaking of our son, he was 3 months old this past Monday! I can't believe he's been with us for 3 months. It has flown by so fast and I thought my pregnancy would never end...well...3 months later and I'm no longer pregnant (thank goodness!) and Ty is here and has turned our lives upside down. Everyone tells you how much life changes but you just really never know until you become a parent how much that really is true. My schedule no longer belongs to me and I don't think my nights will ever be the same again. I didn't think I could handle not getting my 8 hours of sleep but who knew you could function normally(?) on such a small amout of rest! But in spite of that, I love being a mom! It took me quite sometime to want to be a mom but the motherly instinct kicks in very quickly and I've adapted to my new role in life quite well and Jeremy is such a great dad. He can't wait to take Ty hunting and fishing and quadding and... Well, that might be a while yet!
Anyway, I will do my best to keep this site up to date and post pictures of our growing son regularly!
Rachael for the Ford Family
2 comments:
Hi! I think this is great! You are so full of neat ideas! I will put an update here when we get back from Mexico!
Laura
Yeah, you took the challenge with me!! I think this is a great way to keep everyone in touch with what we as busy families are doing!!! This is going to be great!!
Post a Comment